Tuesday 4 September 2007

APEST



Photo taken from here.

This weekend NSW are getting "treated" to a long weekend. On friday people will sit at home and twiddle their thumbs while the Australian Government hosts the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)forum.
Basically a bunch of leaders from around the world meet up and discuss information the general public will never be privy to.

Fair enough. I don't think I could sit through what will probably be a very drawl meeting. Bet the boss of US will be taking some time off golf to grab a nap during the summit. There's the cynic in me coming out again.

The official APEC website for those who have the time and patience.

My friends and I are trying to plan what to do this friday.

But it's proving difficult, as others may find.


If you have any suggestions let me know...

Bjork - Who Is It (Choir Mix) [buy]

Earlimart - The World [buy]

Headlights - Put Us Back Together Right [buy]

No comments: